Updated 9 August 2016
For the purposes of the Act we are the “Data Controller”.
- We will comply with the Act, so any personal data which you supply to us will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not want it to potentially be stored by us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
- In addition to our storage of data provided by you, you acknowledge that by submitting any information, images or photographs on the Website, you are providing us with your full permission for this information to be disclosed on our Website.
- The information which we obtain and hold about you will be used to: (i) manage and administer the Website; (ii) ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; (iii) provide you with information you have requested or we think might be of use to you; (iv) assist in your participation in interactive services; and (v) notify you of any changes. The information will only be used as stated herein and/or in such other circumstances where there is an obligation to do so, or as the law permits, or where we have your consent, or where you have submitted information, images or photographs to be used on the Website.
- We appreciate that some of the information we hold about you may be confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this Website : (i) at your request; or (ii) with your consent (including any marketing information or other services); or (iii) to investigate or prevent fraud; or (iv) if the law permits it; or (v) it is in the public interest; or (vi) in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (vii) to our third party providers which may include (without limitation) website developers, hosting providers, marketing assistants and our consultants and sub-contractors, as necessary to fulfil our Website services and business needs.
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as is it legitimately required and for the purposes for which it was originally given. The personal details are then destroyed unless we are legally obliged to retain the data and/or transmit it to a regulatory or government authority.
- We would ask that you keep us informed (by email, telephone, or in writing) of any changes in your personal data so that we may have our records up to date at all times. It is your responsibility to ensure any information you publish on the Website is up-to-date.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- By continuing to use this Website you are deemed to accept the above and below terms and conditions and Terms and Conditions published by clicking this link.
- Upon payment of a fee and by written request to us at Crown House, 2 Southampton Road, Ringwood, BH24 1HY you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held about you by us, as provided for under the Data Protection Act. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- If you have sent us an email, we will store this information only for the time that it takes us to respond to you and your query is fully dealt with.
- In order to access the Website fully, you must have an account. We ask for the following information: First name, surname, email address, password and your location. This information is used to administer the Website and will be stored in a database. Certain information about you may be published on the Website such as your email address, full name and location.
- You are able to create a profile on the Website. You agree that any information you enter will be published on the Website.
- You are able to publish photographs.
- You are able to add other members to your list of contacts. By using the Website, you agree that other users may add you to their list of contacts and send you communications.
- The Website gives you the ability to share personal information about yourself, and communicate with other members. It allows you to administer your account, profile and any other functionality linked to your profile. It allows other members to add you to their contact list in order to provide you with information they want to send to you, and allows you to receive information from all members or just your contacts depending on preferences you’ve set-up.
- The Website allows you to post requests for work and work notifications. When posting content in these areas, some of the personal details you’ve entered will be displayed.
- We may use your profile information to forward specific advertisements that are relevant to you.
- It is also used to send you communications published by other members, through the notice boards and / or via email depending on your preferences.
If you wish for your account to be removed, please contact us.
Subscribing to receive updates
We will store your email address and preferences in order to provide you with information and promotions, and updates that other members have published. You can update your email preferences in the edit profile section. If your details change, please contact us and update your profile.
You must be 18 years old or older to subscribe to our Website.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this service please either click on the unsubscribe link at the footer of the emails you receive, or contact us.
What do we do with information collected?
We store information for the purpose of the activities outlined under section 2 above. Please note that any information collected online is not entirely secure. While we will do everything possible to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any data or personal information provided to us online. By providing details to us, you do so at your own risk.
Cookies are used on our website in order to track our website statistics. We track our website statistics, for example, in order to see what’s popular about the Website and how we can make improvements. This service is provided by Google Analytics.
Cookies are also used for logging in purposes. They will enable you to stay logged in while you navigate through the Website. You will remain logged in for a period of 60 days, unless you choose to logout.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Third party websites and services
We are not responsible for any third party websites or services that are linked to our website. This includes social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter, agent’s or retailer’s websites, external company’s providing hosting or email delivery systems, or any company advertising products and services on the Website. Note that these websites will contain their own privacy policies and terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the websites. Please check such policies before submitting any personal data to such third party websites.